Industry Leader Program – Cert IV in Leadership & Management
2024 DATES REALEASED - Spots are limited.
Burnie - 30th January 2024
Hobart - 13th February 2024
Smithton - 8th February 2024
Bell Bay - 15th February 2024
WHO IS IT FOR?
People who work in leadership roles including supervisors, managers, leading hands, team leaders and coordinators.
The program is also ideal for emerging leaders to prepare them to transition into leadership roles.
Participants will gain the skills , knowledge and the confidence to be a good leader, under a nationally recognised qualification.
LEADSHIP TOOLS SUPPLIED
- Time management
- Effective communication
- Lead difficult conversations
- make informed decisions
- Manage underperformance and misconduct
- Lead safety and environmental sustainability
- Implement team improvement plan
- Apply continuous improvement
- Develop positive relationships
- Resolve issues and confilct
- Workplace mentoring
- Effective goal setting
- Lead diversity
- Effective delegation
- Effective presentations