This course provides participants with the skills, knowledge, and confidence required to implement and monitor an organisation’s work health and safety (WHS) policies, and procedures, to meet legislative requirements and ensure a safe workplace.
WHO IS IT FOR?
All employees including people who work in leadership roles such as supervisors, managers, leading hands, team leaders, and coordinators. The program is also ideal for emerging leaders to prepare them to transition into leadership roles.
WHS LEADERSHIP TOOLS SUPPLIED:
- Understand the WHS regulatory framework and how it applies to your workplace
- Know and understand your WHS responsibilities and duties
- Effectively communicate key WHS information to work teams
- Implement WHS consultation procedures, deal with WHS issues and monitor controls
- Implement and monitor WHS training
- Implement and monitor risk management procedures and controls
- Maintain WHS records for the work group
On successful completion of this course and assessment requirements, participants will receive a Statement of Attainment for the unit of competency BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures, and programs."