2022 Conference Tickets now available
The 2021 theme:
“There is nothing subtle about the goal of tripling Tasmania’s exports by 2050. It is time to be bold.”
– Ray Mostogl
The State Government has set Tasmania the audacious goal of tripling exports from $5B in 2020 to $15B by 2050. The sectors represented by TMEC, minerals (mining and processing), manufacturing and energy intensive users, currently contribute slightly over 50% of Tasmania’s current exports. How can our Sectors position themselves to lead a transformation of this scale? Tasmania’s premier business conference for 2021 unpacks the issues, provides options, and inspires conference delegates to mobilise their businesses and be part of a transformation that will position Tasmania as a sustainable, global leader.
Guest speakers included:
- Brendon Gale – CEO of the Richmond Football Club on the positive transformation of the largest and most diversified sports business in Australia
- Dan Collins – 4 x Olympian discusses how moving the dial starts with you in a winning culture
- Dale Elphinstone & John White– Elphinstone Group & Delta Hydraulics – how would they steer Tasmania through this period of global transformation?
- Adrian Fahey – CEO of SAGE Group – Our World, Reimagined.
- Kelly Elphinstone – Elphinstone Group – Innovation, Disruption and Change Management
- Todd Babiak – Brand Tasmania – Working with the Tasmanian brand to attract more of the people we need (locally and from abroad) to reach our goals
Trade Display and Exhibition
Trade tables offered the opportunity for people to showcase their business and were available for the duration of the conference.